Nothing to do
So, once again I am at work, and once again I am bored. I came in at
around 7:30 so I can leave before 4, but my boss does not get here
till 8:30-9. This means that because he gives me such simple tasks,
as setting up a table on Friday, I have nothing to do today while I
wait for him to show up. After that I have to figure out how to tell
him I have nothing to do. I figure I will kill some more time while
he comes to me, and asks how things are going. So this morning I was
able to set up my blog to accept e-mails as a form of submission. I
figured might as well post these pointless e-mails for anyone to see.
At lease I will give others with nothing to do a little useless tidbit
about my life. I also had time to look for a financial app for the
Mac, so I can start keeping track of all my finances. I was going to
spend my spare time here, to create an access database to do that on
my own, however my Mac would not like that. The version of openoffice
I use does not seem to like to import access databases into it. It
would have at least given me something to do for half an hour.
Well I got to get back to looking busy. At least I have my shuffle to
mask some of the conversation in the next row about the stupidest
things. I don't know how people that talk about what they do could
ever get a job here. I guess that is why the bosses sit away from the
employees. By the way I took my bottle of wine with me. If you are
interested, we can drink it on Saturday before Brown if you want.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home