Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Paid for bordom

So I have been sitting here starring off into space for about an hour
and a half. I did 20 minutes worth of work today after my boss came
over and tried to do something and then left me to figure it out. I
did that real quick and have been basically been sitting here running
queries in different way and seeing I get the same result. I have
also been able to catch up on almost all the podcasts that I have
missed in the last few weeks, as well as those from before I started
listening to podcast that I wanted to listen to. So really, I am
getting paid to stare at a screen, and listen, to how to use a mac,
linux and develop and run websites. Apparently I am doing a good job.
My boss told my recruiter that I am doing an excellent job. I would
have never thought doing job is doing an excellent job. I wish all
jobs has this as a criteria for success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home